New Foursquare Design 6000mAh-12000mAh Power Bank (OM-PW035)
|FOB Price:||US $3.02-3.09 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $3.02-3.09/ Piece|
|Port:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Production Capacity:||600000 PC/Year|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: OM-PW035
- Capacity: 6000mAh-12000mAh
- Carrying Way: Universal Split
- Applicable Models: Mobile Phone, Camera
- Display: Without Display
- Certification: CE, RoHS, FCC
- Recyclable: Recyclable
- Colour: Black, White
- Weight: 265g
- Certificate: CE, RoHS, FCC
- Use: Mobile Phone, Camera
- Charging Time: 2-3 Hours, Recycled More Than 500 T
- Transport Package: Gift Packaging
- Origin: Shenzhen Guangdong
- Battery is Removable: No
- Compatible Brand: All Brand Mobile
- Charging Type: Electric
- Cell Type: Li-Polymer
- LED Lighting: LED Lighting
- Socket Type: for E.U.
- Material: Plastic
- Dimension: 22*76*99mm
- Warranty: 1 Years
- Output: 5V 1000aah
- Input: 5V 800aah
- Trademark: No
- Specification: CE, RoHs, FCC
1. High capacity: With high capacity Li-ion batteries.
2. Long life: Rechargeable Li-ion batteries, up to more than 800 circles
3. High security: Protection for overcharge, over discharge, overloading, and short circuit.
4. The portable charger fits for Mobile Phone, PDA, iPone iPod, iPad, PSP, NDSL
Internal Battery type: Li-ion
Capacity: 6000mAh--12000mAh for choice!
Color: Black, white
Output: USB 5V/1A
G. W.: 310g
How to Charge the potable charger.
Use the original adapter, USB cable and mini USB connector, to connect with the charger. It would begin to charge.
How to know the remain power.
Press the button, LED lights will turn on to indicate the remain power.
How to charge digital devices with the charger.
1. Choose the correct connector for the device.
2. Connect the charger and device with the connector and USB cable.
3. Keep pressing the button for 3 seconds, LED lights turn on, the charger begins to charge.
4. After charging, keep pressing the button for 3 seconds to turn off the charger,
5. Keep the units carefully for the future using.